cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have change my NAT rule on my ASA to a diffrent public IP address, when I try to access the server from the internet it takes about a hour to reply. Can someone tell me why when I change the public IP in my NAT rule it takes that long to start repl...

Hi,I'd like to establish a more robust border router/switch redundancy plan and would like to know if this seems like it would be reliable.I'm looking at using a couple of 3945 routers and 3750 switches in the configuration shown below.The article fo...

Carl King by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C2621 and trying to install a T1 card.It does not show any servivce-module or controller commands.The software version in good when compared to the requirements guide.How do I configure the card in the router for T1?

artnc5583 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a WS-C6509-E (R7000) and am trying to implement some proactive monitoring for environmental alertsCan someone provide the output from a Power Supply failure for the following            “sh log”            “sh environment alarm”ThanksRich

tsp1erd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,Thanks in advance for your help.I've a RV082 with 2 internet connections.The idea is to permit external connections to my server and if one Internet line falls, automatically switch to the other.We have configured the router in Smart Lin...

Hello,I'm struggling to interpret from the manuals whether this is supported on 3.3S:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 ip vrf forwarding VPNA ip address 10.8.24.2 255.255.254.0 no ip proxy-arp ip nat insideinterface GigabitEthernet0/0/2 ip vrf forwardin...

Hello,in order to re-take the CCNA exams (I have passed it 5 years ago), I have found and received a Cisco 881 Enet Sec router to have training and make a little lab.I have 4 LAN port (with VLANs) and 1 WAN (Fast Ethernet4)I have succeed in configuri...

Martoni74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 1941 Router

I am new to the Network arena. My company purchased a Cisco 1941, and I need to configure it for one of our offices.I have researched and done the basics, but now need assistance witht the rest of my configuration.I have been given the following info...

Hello,I am looking at the interface stats of port Fa1/0/2 and see something strange. Ouput drops are 42Billion in 16mins, then 21249 few seconds later, then followed by 42Billion drops again, then 21444...and so forth..I keep getting an entirely diff...

we are using two rtrs RTR-A and RTR-B, both are cisco 7604. RTR-A is connected one ISP and RTR-B is connected to another ISB. Both rtrs are running BGP with their ISP peer. Some of the networks of RTR-A are configured as ip next hop to RTR-B.The prob...

Hi.I run a multicast setup on site AThe multicast is provided by a IPTV provider.Uplink for the service is at site AThe Cisco 3750 on site A is my RP.Now I have a new site, site B, where I also need this multicast.Also run a 3750 here.What I have don...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of clinets wants to setup the site-to-site VPN router in the HQ for the remote sites WAN backup. I am attaching the network digram.R1 is the internet router in HQ. R2 in HQ is the WAN router connected to all the remote sites  via MPLSR4 in remote...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes