cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community, My client has a Router 2911 version 15.7 with an integrated switch, interface gigabitethernet 1/0 suddenly went to status reset / protocol down, which is the port that communicates with integrated switch.  When I do shut/no shut on t...

Bledian by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I bought a Cisco ASA 5506-X used from eBay. I powered it on, hooked it up to my network, and connected to it via a console cable. However, all that's being output is what looks like a reboot loop. Any suggestions on what to do next?This is the ...

KeenTitan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, friend!I have Cisco 2951.I have telnet on lines Line 2 and 131. Can someone say must telnet be closed at all? Or it can be used for technical purposes on device?I never see lines 2 and 131. ( I know what there is vty 0 15 and console). But wha...

I just received a cisco 1900 series router (For Testing and practice). unfortunately, I cannot login using cisco / cisco as username and password. Can you please advise me on how to reset this one? I have factory reses this router from Reset button o...

Resolved! Source IP

Hi Everybody, sorry maybe stupid question. I need to reach another server via VPN (in this case FTP server, i need to download a new IOS) from router with some interfaces. I can ping and reach this server when i use source from specific interface (lo...

sergo777 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! iBGP connectivity

Hello,I have a three-router topology with all iBGP sessions in the Established state. A PC (10.1.1.100) is attached to R1's G0/0. The    link between R1 and R2 is also up. Pings from R2 and R3 to 10.1.1.1 (R1 G0/0) are successful but pings from R2 an...

Topology.JPG R3 BGP Table.JPG R3 BGP Routing table.JPG Ping.JPG
NBenat by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am working on a school project with IPv6 and I have had problems to connect the two LANs while using a Cloud-PT. Currently, there are static routes between the ABC0:322:15F0::/98 network and the ABC0:322:15FA::/97 network. When I ping one of...

Rhodo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ipsec and DMVPN

HI,I would like to know how DMVPN is secure in Public could since IPsec provides data confidentiality, integrity, and authentication between participating peers at the IP layer,

Hi Friends,I have cisco 2811 router with ipsec tunnel configured. Now as I am using B/W of 20mbps we are facing slowness.Now I want to migrate the 2811 to 2911. Could you please suggest that apart from securityk9 license what other things I need to k...

I was told my BGP problem is a Cisco Bug CSCva92216#.  I have tried to go into the bug search and it says I don't have access to this bug.Does anyone know what this Bug is and has access to the fix ?