ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I recently was asked to turn a routed link between our HQ and our DR Site into a trunked link to allow us to span our main Server VLAN up to the DR Site.I was informed by the ISP that owns the 100Mb Leased Line between the sites that the link w...

Hi all,Plz help me. Have a problem in config of my ASA5505 --> I can't access Internet from my new created vlan number 4 (Vlan4):here my config:ASA Version 8.4(1) !hostname FWWIB1enable password OEIOH8Zv/vNvif8C encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encry...

craess by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Serial0/3/1 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is GT96K Serial  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1544 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,     reliability 145/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255  Encapsulation PPP, LCP Open, multilink Open  Link is a member of Multilink bundle...

Hi!I have a data center with virtual desktops and other shared infrastructure serving remote sites, some of which are connected to the data center with GRE over IPsec.IP address management including DHCP is centralized in my architecture, but I simpl...

Guys;My 2811 is connected with two ISP,s as below and have VPN with Central branch.                       /--------- one ISP (ebgp neighbor)          256 Kbps WiMaxRouter 2811                        \----------2nd ISP (default Static Route) 512 Kbps ...

I am never used to cisco device kindly help with given diagram to achieve as i planbut i can manage to implement this with your assistance plsThe output of cisco router,cisco switches should accomodate below all1.Vlan2,Vlan3,Vlan4,Vlan5,Vlan6,Vlan7 s...

Pls Suggest some book for the switiching in which there is detailed examination and info for cisco switches should cover each and every topic must be present in Low Price Edition

Resolved! BGP problem

GeetingI want one route to go a private network, not default. but, I have problem to correct it. could anyone advice me:#show ip bgpnetwork                           Net Hop                 metric              locaPrf  weight     path *>0.0.0.0      ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two ISP with theirs own AS numbers.I have my own AS and my IP addresses in PI (provider independente)I am not in full table mode but I receive the default route of each of my ISP.So I can see that : On the primary router R1 :B*    0.0.0....

choylee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all,  I am a student pursuing a CCNA certification currently.  I recently came across a lot of 3548 xl switches.  They power up fine, post with out problem and load flash.  The problem I am running into is that the console is password prote...

hi, thanks first,R2---OSPF----R1---BGP---R3It is a simple topology. R1 is the border router for both BGP and OSPF. It redistributes both into each other.R3 can show R2's loop interface, which indicates everything is fine with redistributing OSPF into...

hanwucisco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card