cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My speed has dropped from 1.3 MBps tp 750 KBps over the past few days. Anyone got any ideas what could cause this? I've tried a few reboots over the past few days but still the same. I plug in my old o2 router and it syncs at 1.3MBps, but then the...

Hi,My problem is the next:I wanted to change our DHCP relay device (Linksys WRT54GL with OpenWRT) to Cisco 1751 router. There are in the same LAN.Far from that LAN there is a remote LAN where the DHCP+TFTP sever resides.DHCP relay worked with Linksys...

i am doing my 3 rd B.E (cse) and i completed ccna certification going to appear for the exam but some of my friends are preferring MS networking they are telling ie (ccna,ccnp) certifications are no match for the Masters degree i am in diellama wheth...

I have a c3745 setup up as a PPPOE server for testing. The problem is the c3745 is accepting any service name tags. In my case, I want to have the client use the following attributes:username: localpassword: localservice name: testIn my tests, I set ...

Ken Wold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm a newbie so go easy I've bought a 857 off ebay to use as my home router as a sort of live lab for my CCNA. I would like to apply a reflexive access list to apply the first layer of security.I have knocked up the below:Current configuration...

Resolved! DYNDNS Question

Hello,On my CISCO 1841 ROUTER I have a DYNDNS account that is still working great but ... soon it will not work anymore due to that I think I did it wrong When you look here bellow , this line is working perfectly today , due to that the 81.164.201.1...

I am testing OSPF configuration on NBMA networks. I have full IP connectivity between R6 to R3 and R6 to R4.R4 and R3 should not ping each other by design. I am aware of OSPF DR/BDR election issues on NBMA.What I did:I see R6 is a hub router. I c...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I am designing a solution whereby remote users will need to access the central server using analog lines.I have chosen the Cisco 2811-SEC/K9 router, HWIC-1CE1T1-PRI card and the PVDM2-36DM modem module.The main site will be equipped with an ISDN P...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes