cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Query

HiI have an MPLS connection with two Cisco 877 routers on either end.I believe I need to use BGP to link the two networks on either end.Site A - 10.255.0.0Site B - 192.168.14.0Do I just need to add the line network 10.255.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0 on the ...

As per my findings, Cisco 3660 doesn’t support VWIC2-2MFT-G703. I’ve attached the link for reference. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5855/product_data_sheet0900aecd8028d2db.html Can anyone assit me to confirm it.Regards,Syed Far...

Morning  I have a Cisco 887 which is set up with split tunneling, a VPN for remote management and a internal dhcp LAN for general web browsing. My problem is that I can't get telnet to work over the VPN. SSH access works fine but i need to be able to...

Hi all,I am using a Cisco 2811 router at head office and getting a high CPU process values on that. Attach are the following outputsh loggingsh process cpu sh process cpu historysh flashWe have three gre tunnel to our other offices. For this we have ...

I'm interested about hearing opinions and suggestions about setting up a small WAN network, either routed or switched, pro's and con's.We are setting up a small network, like a miniature ISP operation. We might need to expand it in future, more nodes...

pakkanen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,i got one question.I'm using to Cisco Routers with differnt ISPs and NATing to connect to the internet.Router A is set as default gateway for the LAN Hosts.Now i want to set up host routes on router A for some LAN clients to go throug...

Hi,I have an Ospf lab and i wish to configure virtual-link so that all routers  can exchange routing tables. I succefully did it for the router 2 in area 1 but  i don't know how i should proceed with router 23 in area 2. Please see the attached topol...

Hi All,        i want to creat redundancy on my network.i have to link one is OFC and 2nd is wireless point to point .now OFC is active but i want if OFC goes down then total trafic goes over wireless mediam.i tried but its not working.i have one L3 ...

Hello team,I want to implement a failover scenario on an internet router. Currently the setup is shown in drawing 1. There is only 1 router (default gateway) in which connects to the internet with the other interface.The new network design is as foll...