cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure Qos on our MPLS for citrix. We already have qos running for Voice and it seems to work well. No voice issues reported. Each branch has a full T1 out to the cloud. The vendor Verizon has a GOLD CAR of 512k setup for Voice ...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm config two routers for ppp connection:Router1 : The configuration is attache.--------------------------------------Router 2 :The configuration is attache.----------------------------------These routers are connected to two PARADYNE 7975M/SDSL, on...

Hi,Does cisco support mpls over atm-ppp-llcper RFC 2354(PPP over AAL5).Something like a scenario if Cisco acts as a PE and it gets frames with mpls over atm-ppp-llc from a connected CE ,is it supported in cisco , or it will drop the frames ?Thanks i...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is purely for lab experimentation. I'm trying to configure atm\ima in a back to back configuration. The int are up\up but cannot pass traffic.UNGROUPED CONFIGURATION:Router Ainterface atm 1/0no ip addr no atm ilmi-keepalive ! interface atm 1/0.1...

Hi there, I'm a newbie to cisco, and I'm wondering if somebody can help me choose the right cisco router solution for my current situation:8 internet links via WiMAX CPEs, terminated with Fast Ethernet ports. We used to depoly some loadbalancing appl...

cisco96050 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bah !I just bought a Cisco 871 for a specific application, my sales rep promised me it would support 4 lans. However the default IOS doesn't.Would somebody please tell me what I need to do just to be able to run one native VLAN (VLAN1) and 4 addition...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I configured a router like below:ip nat pool SECONDARY 192.168.200.1 192.168.200.254 netmask 255.255.255.0ip nat inside source static network 192.168.50.0 192.168.200.0 /24 extendableip route 192.168.200.0 255.255.255.0 null0router bgp 300network...

I m getting the error , not supported for the following Show version in Snmp Object Navigator in this link,http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/MIBSupport.do?local=en&step=3sh versionCisco IOS Software, c7600s3223_rp Software (c7600s3223_rp-IPSERV...

I have a quick question here...I have a /27 NAT block that is part of my ethernet interface to a customer. Now I ran out of nats in that block and am now requesting another /27. So the quesiton is do I just add this as a secondary ip address or how ...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,If someone could clarify my configuration here for an ISATAP tunnel on a 2811 Router, directly connected to a Windows XP machine (LAB Environment). I have sourced the tunnel to the FA0/0 of the Router and applied a route on the Window XP Cli...

BeechLiam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello gurus,I have a single router with 4 WAN connections. I want to load share and use all the 4 WAN links. Can I configure secondary IP addresses on the router and configure PBR for these 4 next hops?int e0/0ip address 1ip address 2 secip address 3...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes