cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Overview: We have 4 external routers each has two connections to multiple ISPs using BGP4. As our traffic is mostly outbound, we used static routes to load share/balance both circuits on each router. The IGP used is OSPF.Problem: Recently, we are e...

jmagnaye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When issuing a 'show service-module s0/1' I never have any data in the performance counters. It's always (last 0 15 minute intervals).WIC is a 4wire T1 with a 768IBR frame ckt.Router is a 2600 series.Is there a way to enabel this?********************...

Dear All,We are planning to implement IP phones in the network. right now we have cisco 2950 switches as our acces layer switches. Core switch we have cisco WS-C4507R.Our management has decided to put Avaya IP phones. for this we need to change the A...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently upgraded the IOS platform of C871 we use in our network. I forgot to issue the router config command "boot system flash: 'name of file' . When i reloaded the router, it keeps booting to romon.I've tried using "confreg 0x2102" command in...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a problem configuring multi vrf ce, so I searched on the web for a document that can show me how to do that. I got this document from the net “Designing MPLS Extensions for Customer Edge Routers”. url:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/...

What is the easiest way to verify that secondary routes have been established on a Primary Router? Is there any Document templates that would help me create a document to check if these have been populated?Thanks,Alan

aray69 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

london#show mpls ldp parametersProtocol version: 1Downstream label generic region: min label: 16; max label: 100000Session hold time: 180 sec; keep alive interval: 60 secDiscovery hello: holdtime: 15 sec; interval: 5 secDiscovery targeted hello: hold...

All,I've got an issue that I'm not understanding. I've attached a diagram. The topology represents something that I need to do in production.RTRA advertises a route to the ISP and TransAS. TransAS then advertises this route to RTRB, which in turn wil...

Inherited a goofy config. Site 1 and Site 2 are connected via a Pt to Pt T1. Users complined of slowness. Looking over config both sides are 172.16.x.x/16. One is .1 and one .2...but still same IP segment. Bridging is not enabled, but would braodcast...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have about 85 sites that connect into an AT&T frame cloud. About once a day I will lose connection to a site. I usually report these outages to AT&T. After the site comes back up and I call AT&T for a reason for outage update they really can't give...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am testing our new 7206 vxr router which will be acting as a PPPoE server for our DSL customers.The conf is fine except that in my radius (gnu radius), i am getting this error ('Nas has wrong ID').This error is causing the radius to only s...

I have a 400+ site frame-relay/ATM WAN that will be migrating to IPSEC VPNs. The sites are currently divided into 4 different OSPF stub areas. I want to maintain the integrity of the stub areas during the migration so I can avoid re-addressing all th...

darthnul by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card