Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! site to site VPN #

Hi,How could I check if the remote tunnel is ip with configuration interface Tunnel0 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252 tunnel source FastEthernet0/0 tunnel destination 163.129.169.88sh ip int tunnel0 ( shows up )ping 192.168.1.2 source fa 0/0 ( ...

Hi Team,This may be a stupid question but it seems to me due to TCP behavior.If we have 1Mbps WAN Link ( 1Mbps Pipe, with any QoS) and i start a file transfer and get the dpeed of 500Kbps. With first Transfer running i start the second file transfer ...

Hi,I am working on a project for data center migration. I would like to know the design solutions and their comparisons for DCI.For example,1)Which solution is best: Using L2 extension over L3 or using L3 to interconnect two DCs.2) Retaining the L2 d...

Hi all, We are having an ISP-MPLS VPN environment,and we have assigned a VRF for a particular VPN(single customer)and having different routing table under each VRF.Could any body tells the basic difference between VRF and VRF lite.and How is th...

I'm looking for some good technical explanations on what affect unicast flooding or just excessive unicast traffic can have on a network. I know that my network's cam and arp timers are out of sync and unicast flooding is occurring every 5 minutes, b...

rsamuel37 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have three general questions regarding our new T3 router configuration.Question 1:The I received the first bit of config info from the ISP:interface Serial1/0ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.252encapsulation pppload-interval 30dsu ban...

iPhrankie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to determine the best way to prefer 1 default route over the other. I have a dozen or so remote sites and all of them need to prefer the same default route except for 1 location. I've prepended my AS to the less desirable default route a...

Hi, our serial interface recently went down and I'm trying to figure out why but I'm not sure what the lights on the card mean. The lights on the card are LP, AL, CD. The LP light is blank, the AL light is orange, and the CD light is green, but bo...

abruso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to do a password recovery on a Catalyst 2955 but it will not accept a break sequence to allow me into flash (there is no mode button on this model). I have tried several terminal clients (Secure SSH, Putty, Hyperterminal, Etc) and I h...

Greetings:I'm attempting to add the following access-list to the router and apply the access-group to the WAN facing interface:access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.0.73 255.255.255.255 access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 255.255...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi People,I have a router which has 2 ISP connections into it. I have configured an IP SLA to ping an address out the primary ISP interface and install a default route when reachability is up.The problem is, the reachability status is up, the IP SLA...