cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,The scenario is:I try to establish connection to the remote network by terminating GRE tunnel in my internal router, Cisco 6000 and terminate IPSec in my pix firewall (Fig. 2). How can I direct my workstation to go through GRE Tunnel and redir...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having 7600 which is rinning with ospf as IGP and bgp peering with my ISP.I want to distribute the routes (10.255.255.252/32 and 10.255.255.10/32) thru route map to my neighbors.my conf isip prefix-list TEST1 permit 10.255.255.252/32ip prefix-li...

Dear sir,Iam having point to multipoing connectivity in central location iam having 2821 router and remote iam having 2821 router.now iwant to implement EIGRP on 2821 plz give me the examples how to configure EIGRP.Regardssrinivas.D

Hi,We have following router config. 192.168.10.25 is static NAT to one public IP address. we use "no" to remove it. However, it cannot remvoe. the command is still there and the "format"is changed. It becomes to:ip nat inside source static 192.168.10...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When we use traffic shaping, we say that some extra traffic is stored to aviod droping to some extent. How much traffic can be stored. How to calculate. Is it the size of "bc" normal brust?Regards,Gaurav Prakash

Hi, My question is that I am using the the command next-hop-self on R4.router bgp 1neighbor 155.1.45.5 remote-as 1neighbor 155.1.45.5 next-hop-self! Would I need this command on R5 since the ethernet segment is a stub ? Also is there any impa...

Hi,I would like upgrade the Bandwith on my Frame relay router 2600 which is in back to back (Serial) with the router 3600 which is working in ATM. I know the FR limitation is 2Mbps and I would like to upgrade to 8Mbps. I think use FR Multilink or may...

Hello All,I need to implement MRTG in our customer premesis with all features.Pls help me in MRTG implementation & Configuration. If possible can anyone provide me the Complete Configuration file of MRTG(with all features included), so that i can mod...

Dears,I have cisco 2811 router whose IOS has been corrupted. I copied IOS c2800nm-ipbasek9-mz.124-13b.bin to flash using tftpdnld. When i tried to boot from this ios using boot flash:c2800nm-ipbasek9-mz.124-13b.bin or by reloading router, i got messa...

Is there a way to monitor the WAN link(leased line) , through software or through the routers. I want to see if i loose any packets and when does this happen. Also is there is a way to increase the size of ICMP packets send and receive, or try someth...

Hello,We have to setup a location that uses 2x cable connections. This will provide us with 2 ethernet connections that we need to combine in to one. We have a 2620 router that i would like to do this on. Could someone point me in the right direction...

sboivin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new at this i was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem??I am setting up a wan in a company and i need to know what equiment i might need??i have 1000 users, 10 servers, with a point to point link to another site.i think i am do...