cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been doing research and am wondering if I can do the following: if I add a second ADSL connection, can I use the ISP's ADSL modem and simply add another Ethernet port in the expansion slot and then configure it to load balance with FE 0/1? Thi...

rramzjr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all..there are two information about 878 that has VPN connection. first informations link is below http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5853/c1031/cdccont_0900aecd801aa204.pdfand second information of 878 VPN ability is be...

Hi expert,I am setting a lab to test the load balance. Noramlly, 2620 will be act as active HSRP router and 3620 will be the standby HSRP. the HSRP is work well and I want to add OSPF load balancing in this HSRP module whatever in 2620 active router ...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I will be installing the Cisco 1841 router with the VWIC-1MFT-G703. This VWIC-1MFT-G703 will connect to another router over a 128 Kbps link. CAB-E1-RJ45BNC cable will be used. The configuration for the link:ip address x.x.x.x 255.25...

I have an ASA 5510 and when I go to test the SSH I am getting a password authentication failure. My password works with telnet and ADSM. I have tried the default login, I have tried to use the enable password and I have completely removed the passwor...

We have a remote site that has a primary WAN link via a DS1 and a 512kb backup link via satty. Routing is via eigrp and the DS1 is the primary link, however we have been experiencing a lot of errors on the link that impair service. The errors are n...

cerp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 router with a connection to a cisco switch. I recently unplugged the MPLS connection to a backup VPN connection for maintence purposes. After my maintence, I removed the VPN backup connection and put the MPLS connection back into the r...

i do have this quistion whish produkt line can I go to now I have 8510 with only 4 ports oc3stm1 mm and 4 port oc3stm1 sm but the 8510 is end og life best regards Peter

pdu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have to connections on router 2600 i configured eigrp to load balance, they worked well for some times then after a while i found that load balancing is not working even though CEF is enabled on both interfaces.and i put this command ip load sha...

A general question for best solution on redundecy.I have a site that needs redundency with HQ. (See attached file.)Have two connections, providers net and internet vpn.Previous we used a leased line with our own router, the VPN router and HSRP betwe...

killroy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes