cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends...I have a new 7206 VXR Router which stays in BOOT mode. Please let me know how do I get it on normal mode. Do the needful earliest. I am able to execute all the commands in this BOOT mode but need to get rid of this BOOT mode.THANKS!!RAJ

cisco_raj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two locations and want to setup same IP subnet to resolve the IP address assignment issue. I also can setup GRE tunnel as direct interface between two sites but I don't know it supportable the bridge via the GRE tunnel.please advise me the sup...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I study for my CCNP recert, I keep seeing the word "Tag" talked about in documents for multiple protocols. I'm making good use of the Cisco site for most questions, but the concept of tags eludes me. Are route tags just something in the header t...

jimmiejoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,how many paths can I have in load-sharing with EBGP?With the command-lookup table I have seen that the maximum is 6 and after the 12.3(2)T it was increased to 16.But the problem is that I have some platforms like (7600 ; 12000) where I have: (con...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,Quick question about my addressing. Given the following:internet<-->router<-->pix<-->core switch<-->lan right now I have a public ip given to my by my isp on the outside int on the internet router as well as on the inside int of the same rou...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Advertisment

Good Evening.I am having a serious issue right now. I currently have two DS3's that provide bandwidth to my network and am awaiting the installation of an OC3 to replace one of the DS3's. I currently am struggling with some bandwidth issues for the...

Recently I have prepped and shipped a router to the UK. Over there, their provider (British Telecom) provided the Csu/Dsu. Shall I expect the same in Germany??? Also if I was to employ ISDN as backup, should I be looking at an S/T Bri wic???? That in...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have this config:track 123 rtr 1 reachabilityrtr 1 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 195.53.168.121 timeout 200 frequency 10rtr schedule 1 life forever start-time nowI want that if rtr fails 3 times, the reachability change to down. ¿which is the...

Hello,I have one router 1751 with wic-1am and 3825 with nm-8am-v2. What am doing is to configure DDR Back when my primary serial link goes down.The router 1751 is the " Calling Router" and 3825 is the "Called Router".The problem is when the serial in...

hi all,i would ask u some information about my problem. Recently i added to my network a ls1010 on top of my 7200 bras as collector for my xdsl. I noticed a strange problem on one of 7200s. Sometimes adsl goes down, cd led is still light on but it do...

i have an adsl router connected to my pix firewall. I wanted all incoming VPN traffic in my ADSL unterface to be mapped to the ip address of my firewall which is the outside interface.how can i acieve this.iam attaching the adsl router config.