cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking for some information about a LRE solution. I want to connect 2 buildings less than a mile apart that have a voice T1 between them. I’ve read several notes, but they all seem to say the same thing, which doesn’t answer my questions, and ...

In the output of "show Interface" for serial lines I can see the DLY (Delay) value.Where is this value coming from? Is it measured by the IOS itself? Or is it to be set manually?Thanks

Hi all;i have cisco 2522 rtr; and on ethernet we have two ip, one is 10.155.146.xxx and 10.194.0.xxx(secondary). now i want to do bandwidth sharing between this two ip which assign to ethernet. which will share my serial link of 64 kbps as 60 % and 4...

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody explain me the output of the "show ip interface brief"?In particular I wasn't able to find any documentation on the "OK?" and "Method" columns. For the Method in particular what's the difference between "NVRAM" "unset" and "manual"?Thanks...

Hi,Two 1841 routers are connected over 2 continents with an E1 line using VWIC-1MFT-G703 controllers. The configured channel-group generates a serial interface, which uses hdlc as the default protocol. I notice a standard ping round-trip-delay of at ...

Please help me in this scenario .The Scenario is, i hav PIX 515E with 2 fastethernet ports 100 Mpbs.and a 4503 switch with supervisor engine IV. and a module with 6 fiber ports,All 6 fiber ports have been usedNow i want to connect PIX with switch , b...

kthned by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a problem with nat. we have a router where both inside static and dynamic nat and outside source static nats are configured.now my problem is we have 2 outside interfaces(one primary link on leased line and another backup link on isdn (f...

riz_432 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

!policy-map shapeclass class1banwidth 120class class-defaultfair-queue!interface serial 1/0:0frame-relay traffic-shapinginterface serial 1/0:0.555ip address .....frame-relay class test555frame-relay interface-dlci 555!map-class frame-relay test555ser...

paltel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm tryint to apply qos to our frame-relay links. Rferencing this documenthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094af9.shtmlI'm using software vers. 123-14.T3 The problem I am having is that when I ap...

cpopour by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card