cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are trying to fine toon our QOS policies and in doing so we are lowering the tx-ring-limit on each of our pvc's.When I lower it to 3 some of the branch locations loose connection back to the main router.The configs on both ends are exactly the sam...

travisll by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Imagine if you will a head office and a remote site. Interconnecting the two sites are 2 WAN link's provided by 2 independent ISP's. Each running BGP on there internal networks. At each site there is a 3550 Layer 3 switch. This is acting as the ac...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two location on both the locations 2950 switches are installed. A cisco point to point Wireless link is working (Cisco 1410 Series) i have given them one more Wireless link for redundanncy. When i am plugging this two links on the switches ...

Hi,I planning to upgrade the new GSR10/200 (Cisco 12410), would like to reuse my existing line cards. Can someone help to verify whether I can insert in this line cards, LC-4OC3/POS-SM= (Eng 0) and LC-1OC12-SM= (Eng 0) onto it. I will use 12.0.31S IO...

jhsl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all...I have 3 IPLC'c terminated on my router.i want to segregate voice an data traffic on these links an also load balance voice on 2 of them and rest 1 is to be used for data.ca someone please help me with this.I have implemented route-maps to d...

I have configured the following for PBRroute-map pbr-bang permit 10 match ip address pbr-bang set interface Tunnel14 Tunnel15If for some reason Tunnel14 is not available, I would like the traffic to be automatically routed via tunnel15. I shut down t...

skhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need you help to fine tune the BGP configuration ,I have three ISP for internet and all the links are connected to different routers. My question is how the traffic will shift to another link if primary link fail. Second question suppose the band...

hello all! I have one CISCO 837 Router, I try configure it trough http, trough is IP - 10.10.10.1 and i can not establish a connection.. When i try to PING it i can not receive data..I didnt change its IP addressI would like to know what is the probl...

Dear Experts,I subscribed two broadband services using different ISP. One ADSL and one SHDSL. I would like to diversify the VPN traffic to SHDSL and Internet, email traffic to ADSL dialer. ADSL and SHDSL will backup each other during failure. How I c...

ckcheon79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir:after we transfer the ios to flash using xmodem the following message appear after download complete :open: file "n" not foundopen(): Open Error = -1Copyright (c) 1999 byloadprog: error - on file openafter reset te router the following me...

aghiadb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want any traffic from 192.168.196.2 to be forced out over ADSL then over a lease line if the ADSL is down. However, I don't want traffic from 192.168.196.2 to 196.x.x.0-63 or 216.x.x.0-255 to be included..i will have to double check the format and ...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes