cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi eveyrone, im having troubles understanding the use of no-ecmp-mode command , can anyone please give a suggsetion of a lab topology where i can see the use of this command. Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody, I have a question about how redirect traffic throught GRE tunnel. I have a topology working with EIGRP and some devices have GRE tunnel with a central router. I would like that a kind of traffic flow through GRE tunnel and the rest of t...

sir_ulrick by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allI have a Cisco ISR 4451 (4GE,3NIM,2SM,8G FLASH,4G DRAM) with 4GE interfaces. It is possible to change those interfaces from the layer 3 interface to the layer 2 interface?  If can do that, where I can find the support documents? Many thanks R...

ISR.jpg

We are having a nework with DMVPN over IPSEC tunnel with Transport mode. We have SIP, RTP and other LAN traffic with the corresponding DSCP marking coming from LAN network gets encapsulated with esp header.My question is if this DSCP marking of the L...

sbhuiyan1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Studying for ENCOR, I ran across this bit of configuration:  policy-map POLICY-CoPPclass CLASS-CoPP-ICMPpolice 8000 conform-action transmit exceed-action transmitviolate-action drop  What is the difference between exceed-action and violate-action?  A...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Studying for ENCOR, I came across this material on CoPP. The bolded text is what confused me. Why would you reverse the access lists from permit to deny? It seems like the embedded packet capture is all you need to discover what traffic is associatin...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes