cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, I want to know that Cisco ISR with GPON SFP can be configured to connect GPON Network to Huawei MA5600/MA5800 OLT equipment.Has anybody come across to such circumstances where ISR works perfectly ???  can anybody share with me configuration g...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whatever I try, I can't manage to have RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol) pass through a Cisco881K9 running NAT:The TCP flux is running OK, but the UDP AV flux gets stopped by the NAT. The client is lan-side, the server is wan-side.   The C881K9 is ...

Resolved! Routing Protocols

Host L1 is connected to switch sw1, Switch S1 is connected t Switch S2, Switch S2 is connected to Router R1, Router R1 is connected Router R2, Router R2 is connected to Host L2. How will communication happen from Host H1 to Host H2?Tell me the entire...

Aneek by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gentlemen,Need your help solving the following problem in configuring CISCO 1841I need to configure the router for external vpn access over SSL using the cisco anyconnect client. Unfortunately, It doesn't work. I concluded that the router does not...

show version.png list of files on the flash.png crypto command parameters allowed.png webvpn command parameters allowed.png

Hi, Requesting assistance regarding issue with overlapping subnetsI have two existing sites (Site A & B) and acquired an additional site (Site C)The issue is that Site C is overlapping with my existing Site B, both have the same subnet 192.168.2.0/24...

wjj13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I should trust DSCP and CoS  on SW 2960x version 15.2 in stackwise for all traffic coming from and to the Access Points, I have a WLC working in Local mode, unfortunatelly I don't I don't know QoS that well especially in wireless deployments. ...