cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have configured a bgpon router CE:router bgp 800bgp router-id 8.8.8.8address-family ipv4 vrf db-bkuredistribute ospf 2 match internalneighbor 83.0.0.3 remote-as 100neighbor 83.0.0.3 activate"neighbor 83.0.0.3 update-source loopback2""neighbo...

Hi all!I was studying the knowledge about OSPF, and there is a  paragraph in RFC2328 about type 5 LSA that I didn't understand:'AS-external-LSAs are the only type of LSAs that are flooded throughout the entire Autonomous System; all other types ofLSA...

rookie R by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vrf

Need help to understand route between Vlan and Vrf configured vlan We have 2 L3  vlan created on core switch. Int vlan 26Ip add 10.18.71.1Ip ospf 100 area 0 Int vlan 413Ip vrf forwarding RedIp add 163.122.136.94Exit  Ip vrf redRd 6453:RedRoute target...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Trying to make sure I understand the different MTU settings on a Tunnel interface. Say I have the following output from a  show interface Tunnel1 MTU 17916 bytesTunnel transport MTU 1476 bytes And say I have the following config set in  sh...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm facing a route flapping issue, on a setup with redistribution.We have OSPF running in the HQEIGRP running on the WAN, on top of a DMVPN setupWe have an other OSPF instance running at the partner side.    As we have 2 points of redistri...

redistrib-issue.jpg
jerem38 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi im testing the QinQ feature between 2 ASR920 routers - i want traffic flow between 2 bridge domains and i want to use double tag for testing purpose. is it possible on the ASR920 to use a S-TAG lets say vlan 100 and then have the inner C-tag untag...

Resolved! Cisco 1100

VIm trying on my desk to configure two Cisco C1117-4PM connected to eachother using the vdsl interface on a standard telephone cable.  Running 16.12.03 image.RoutingI've read the configuration  information regaring setup of these controller, but all ...

Hi, Im new in networking. I am getting below information while checking routing entries. Could you please help me what does it mean exactly of below line. Redistributing by  eigrp <p.number>, ripadverterised by bgp <ANS>. Waiting to get the reply. Th...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card