Smart Call Home Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a customer that has a Hyperflex install and i believe smart call home is configured. They had a failed disk and they asked me isn't this alert meant to automatically go to Cisco. May i ask what alerts do go to Cisco and what actually would...

Hi,we are using a SSM On-Prem satellite server to manage the Smart Licenses on our network.I want to upgrade our 8.202008 to 8.202105 so I follow the instructions from the "SSM On-Prem 8 Installation Guide". So I connect to the SSM server over ssh (P...

thierry68 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys!I recently installed and activated a CSSM Satellite server, it is assigned to SA, works fine, I see the licenses on server.I would like to registrer my first 9200L switch, and ran into problem. I made configurations by Cisco Smart Licensing g...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i've installed a Transport Gateway (v4.1.8)using the available .ova image. The Gateway is correctly registered at cisco, it has a working connection to my Email Server, i can see in a wireshark trace that the Email Server is being periodic...

f-cagica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, We are facing a small issue on our catalyst 9300 with Smart Licensing.They 've been registered into our CSSM onprem server and were Authorized since. Now were are getting regularly the following messages : Aug 26 2020 13:25:53.012 CET: %...