Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a question regarding switches that were recently installed and SmartNET.  The switches are in an area where they are going to be exposed to and contaminated with radiation.  If there was a failure we would not be able to clean it to the point ...

itomik by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I would just have a short question. Can you please tell me the differences between these to service contracts? CON-SNT-ASA5508K and CON-SSSNT-ASA5508K   They seems relatively equal to me. What exactly does the Solution Support mean? I...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FOLKS, Here is what I get when logging into SNTC portal: "It appears that you already have access to........... You will be redirected..." It redirects to: https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/ui/ssueap2.0//dist/#/promo Which says I don't have acc...

vevaquero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to update CSPC from 2.7 to 2.7.x but we cannot configure the server connection for the Software Updates.  We have already modified the hosts file for:  IP 72.163.4.161 with host name www.cisco.com or www1.cisco.com.   Every time I try my CCO I...

After a new installation I did a test uppload, but it fails: ------------------- "------A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 500:Internal Server Error"   admin# show version...

May I ask, in case of a CSPC redeploy, which information do I need to backup in order to do not start from scratch? I've heard mentioned at least two: "Device Credentials", "Managed Devices". - Are those two enough? - Which are the recommended export...