Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey SNTC customers!   We're working to understand our customers' thoughts on renewing with Cisco - and we'd appreciate your input. Please take 5 minutes to complete our brief survey! For completion, you'll be entered into our raffle to win either ...

AM57679.jpg

Hi Cisco team,   I have around 6 core Nexus devices in my network, in the discovery job, I have put them all and selected Routing table with 14 CDP hops. some of them show that they are not SNMP reachable, and those ones are directly connected to my ...

Need to ensure all CSPC settings are compatible with SNTC. Our last successful upload was in April 2018. ID CSP000***. Several of our upload profiles still have NOS and do not give an SNTC option in the upload profile. Thank you !!   *** - Text has ...

Hi, we recently removed some network devices and the CSP collector server is no longer showing them in its inventory but the cisco web portal is still showing these devices in the custom or all devices inventory. What am I missing here? The collector...

raylw by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below are the instructions I found uploading a web cert to my collector,   they are not very clear. - the first command does not run . I have a valid CA cert. Are there any more clear instructions anywhere.? ------------------------   Common Services...

tjjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !! I tried to discover a couple of Firepower 2110 with collector v2.7. Both firewalls are discovered, but the collector reports them as routers, OS reported is not correct (IOSXR), hostname is not correct, and the only correct item is OS version. ...

Upgrade to version 2.7.4.2 failed.   Able to log into the GUI and all seems operational in regards to inventory and upload processes.   I am able to login as user collectorlogion/root to the Unix portion of the CLI.   I am unable to log into the admi...

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2018.05.17 13:55:47 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= login as: admin **************************************************************************************************** -------------------------------------------------------...