Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Forum Posts

Hello,   There is only one DA assigned to this account, we were in the process of adding additional DA's but only DA was terminated from the company.  Mar*** is the current DA listed on this account and he is no longer with the company.  Please desig...

I used the CLI's Admin shell to upgrade to 2.7.4 by downloading the software and then applying the newest package.  I did it this way instead of the GUI because I have had issues with upgrading in the GUI getting stuck in the Downloading or Apply in ...

rdruhland by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team   We need your help to delete a Entity from SNTC Portal, the cosumer have acces to a Portal but all the process was with other partner and other Delegate Administrator, so now they want to create all new with a different contract number, part...

Hello, Please advise how to remove decommissioned devices from SNTC portal? We have added decommissioned device IP address from "Unreachable Nodes" to "Unmanage Device" and done discovery job again. We have also created new inventory report in SNTC p...

We have a former DA still associated with our company Total Care portal. Can you please show me how to remove his access.   In addition, we  have now merged with a new company. I want to know how to provide someone access to our portal. Do I have to ...

I am having issues to access the SNTC portal. When I click on register in the registration page I got directed to a page with the following message:   Redirecting It appears that you already have access to  Smart Net Total Care Portal.   You wil...

My CSPC collector access to internet via a proxy which, does not decrypt or restrict any https traffic however, it is failing to connect to https //72.*** with the following error. Do you know what the issue could be?   Upload failed at 06/18/2018 19...

Hi,   I have deleted my Inventory and created a new collector profile and loaded this onto my CSPC.   I have then run a new full collection and uploaded the results to the portal.   There are a number of devices that appear in the portal that are fro...

richwood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes