Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to find the delegated Administrator for my company. I tried to follow these steps but I'm unable to fulfill the secound step "View Profile" - I do not find this button.  Request Partner Delegated Administrator (For Partners Only) Pa...

r.niebuhr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The software is downloaded, but the GUI options for upgrade are not available - see attached. I've read other posts, but any of the CLI troubleshooting commands are not available either - see attached.  I am logged in as Admin, Super Administrator.  ...

Resolved! CBR Admin

# of my customers can't give me CBR Admin access. I need to know why.   CCOID of my customers:   ana*** die*** rhw***   My CCOID: lea***   *** Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via priv...

I'm trying to update the SNTC version to version 2.7.4.2 through Admin Shell. When I type the comand " conf server enable ", and enter my CCO ID and password, I receive the error below: ================================================================...

I would like to add the user gus*** in the SNTC portal but cannot because of the following error message as per attached print screen.   *** Text in the above post has been masked to preserve data privacy. Please provide personally identifiable infor...

SNTC_error.jpg

Hello Everyone,   Recently i have downloaded a software vulnerability report from my SNTC portal. It looks like our devices are effected with several severity level bugs, Could someone help on how to resolve those, instead of looking in to each and e...

bandav92 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I received CRB Admin access to our customer's new Portal and have some privileges under Admin/Manage Users tab but not all radial button options are available for the customer to grant additional privileges.  CSPC was deploy and entitled already.   I...

I am trying to generate the consolidated report using the Cisco supplied Smart Service Upload and Reporting macro. I can load the macro spreadsheet ok (Macros are enabled in Excel). The Inventory report import works OK, however, when doing the Produc...

I am a MSSP trying to make sure I am in the system as a registered partner so I can become a Meraki partner however when I login to the system I get the following error message.   Business Process & Rules Management Systems – PegaRULES Error: U0006: ...

lewiskd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ! After replacing 3 failed equipments the portal now shows new and old equipments after several uploads from the collector. I checked the collector and only the new equipments are showed as managed. I will appreciate some help !!

I have recently associated another user with the portal and have assigned appropriate roles. When the user tried to access the portal it asks him to register for access. Once the link is clicked, the system says "It seems you have access, redirecting...

IMAGE$6ACA3FCE79677B9D.jpg IMAGE$5B63918E7B10D02B.jpg
BDDavis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes