Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,  I was wondering if the object-group feature is not available in the Cat 9300 Switches as I couldn't get it to work on mine. Interestingly enough, I am able to run the command "show object-group" but cannot type any of the related config in...

Nisterio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Root Ports

I'm doing a lab on STP. The topology has 2 switches with a redundant up-link between them and 2 servers (one connected to each switch)Some questions asked were:What is the function of a root port? So far I've only managed to find that it's the port a...

_bmal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Greetings!!Am working in a firm that have more than 10 Cisco switches connected to one core master switch via SFP . But one of the Switch not communicate after few hours of working, when i check that SFP Connector in that switch it not blinkin...

Hi, I want to know why Cisco has added the storage option in C9000(c9200,c9300,c9400,c9500,c9600) series switches?And what are the applications in c9000 switches those need the storage? BR Abdul Karim

Hello Guys,I really need urgent help from you guys. We have- Sonicwall Firewall- 9200L L3 switch- 2500 series WLC- AIR-CAP1602I-C-K9 Wireless Access PointsWe have VLANs configured on switch for Wired and Wireless users.Recently, we bought Sonos Play ...

I know VMPS is an old feature, but we still use it on many of our Cisco Switches.We will try to migrate to 802.1x, but I still would like to know the official status of VMPS. Now we got our first Catalyst 9200 and 9400 (IOS 16.9.4) Switches and I rea...

Hellohow to delete Nexus snmp-server default user admin I have to delete/disable snmp in general. I deleted all snmp related commands except this given below command.I need to configure new SNMP. Nexus(config)#snmp-server user admin network-admin aut...

incognito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes