Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! enabling lldp

Hello,   Does lldp support on cisco switches depend on version. We have a 3560-48PS, running 12.3.   It does not allow using lldp run to be used. Please advise. Thank you.   Just adding another query , is it possible to increase the poe delivered on ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there   I need some help with a company merger type scenario.   I have two sites: A and B. Site A runs OSPFv2 while site B runs EIGRPv6.    The topology of the main routers is quite basic:   Site A R1 <---> Site B R1.   Both of the main routers ar...

I have an ASR that I'm using to connecting our ExpressRoutes and 10G links back to our headquarters. I'd like to add our DIA as well but I'm having a hard time finding out how to setup security on this device.  (ie, block SSH, SNMP, HTTPS from the DI...

Resolved! IP unreachables ?

Hello, I am considering using the command 'no ip unreachables' on my layer 3 interfaces to improve security. However then I would be unable to get traceroute information from those interfaces which I find very useful. I was wondering what do most net...

tedauction by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly help to resolve below mentioned issue.   SPANTREE-2-RECV_PVID_ERR: Received BPDU with inconsistent peer vlan id 229 on GigabitEthernet0/1 VLAN1.   SPANTREE-2-BLOCK_PVID_PEER: Blocking GigabitEthernet0/1 on VLAN0229. Inconsistent peer vlan.   S...

Topology: Nexus 7710 to FEX.  no VPC configuration.  Image: 7.2(1)D1(1)   ESX host is not running spanning-tree, port configured as trunk with VLANs.   When I hook an ESX host up to my FEX host port configured as a trunk, the port does not go into er...

TCAM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,   I was on  15.1 and I upgrade to 15.5 on 6509 after upgrading all my modules came up ASA-SM, NAM, etc,etc, but when I try to console the ASA-SM by session switch 1  slot command it gave me below error, when I revert back to the old IOS s2t54-...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I am trying to filter bgp route and allow all others   ip prefix-list no-default-route seq 5 deny 0.0.0.0/0ip prefix-list no-default-route seq 10 permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32   router bgp 65xxx bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 65...

I have an ASA 5512 running 9.4(4).18 here's my issue.   Server A on lan range 10.10.1.0/24. Server B on lan range 10.10.1.0/24.   From the outside world i can access mydnsname.com and reach services on server B fine. Server B has internet access. Ser...