Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,    I have 2 Distrubition layer one is work normal after the ospf but the other all the time i receive this massage    the two dis ccconnect with the core by OSPF    *mars 05, 03:22:27.2222: 03:22:27: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 10.47.20...

Firass by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks, I would much appreciate it if you could tell what does "u - unsuitable for bundling" stand for? How can I have it make appearance in my Lab?   I googled a lot but without any luck.   DLS2# show etherchannel summary Flags: D - down       ...

DuJin0509 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been configuring a Cisco IE 3000 switch to be able to route between two different networks and need it to translate IP address from one to the other as they conflict with each other. I'm unable to change the physical IPs of the devices and they ...

wkerby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have ressources connected to Nexus 3000 in version 6.x and we want to limit traffic bandwidth between those ressources (two servers).The diagram is as bellow :Server1 <---> (Eth1/2) Nexus-3k-1 (Po3) <---> L2 Wan <---> (Po3) Nexus-3k-2 (Eth1...

HI Respected members, I am reading VACLs for my CCNP these days. The official book has some text that i didnt understand. please help me to understand these concepts. Q1) The text says "When a flow matches a deny ACL entry, it will be checked against...

Hello,  We have an issue with the logging in a 2960 stack. Actually we have the same problem on 3 different stack (same IOS version, same models) As you can see below the source appear illegible. They appear in the same format on our syslog server to...

Hi CSC,  On the above routers, where is the cef switching happening? Is it on the SPA cards or does it happen on the esp?   Reading here  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipswitch_cef/configuration/xe-16/isw-cef-xe-16-book/isw-cef-en...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloFrom access switch can we block end users from running  port scanning software or wireshark on their machines. The topology is simple 3560 acts as core-switch and all access switches terminate on it. 3560 is VTP Server and all access switches 29...

cisco.plus by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes