Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IOS Upgrade Query

Hello Team,I have done the IOS upgrade by using the below command in the Cisco WS-C3650-24PS  platform. #request platform software package install switch all file flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.12.07.SPA.bin The switch come up with the expected IOS v...

Madhu by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i was facing an issue with NTP sync in 3850 switchShow ntp statusClock is unsynchronized, stratum 16, no reference clock sh ntp associationsaddress ref clock st when poll reach delay offset disp~172.16.143.252 .TIME. 16 - 64 0 0.000 0.000 15937.~...

Hi everyone, I am having trouble with an assignment my instructor have given me. In this assignment i have to configure different things: VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing, OSPF, NAT etc. Right now i have setup VLANs, trunks, etherchannels, RSTP, Portfast & B...

Repsak008 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Disabled switch (bad DNS) occurs every 10-15 minutes and stays for 2-5 in Disabled switch (bad DNS) mode and while in Disabled switch (bad DNS) mode, no DNS queries work so the customer says "no internet access" 

Hi, is it possible to have 2 core switches running with the very same SVIs configured? Im not referring to stacking. I want to take down the old core later on but will gradually transfer the connected devices from old to the new core one at a time.

kish02 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have my access ports set up like this:PC is tethered from phone on it's internal switch.interface 2/0/1switchport access plan 11switchport voice vlan 130 In the VLANs I have ip helper-address set to my DHCP server.The phones and the computers pick ...

pgreen by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is my first post on this forum, long time reader, first time poster.I am struggling with a basic task with OSPF provision on a multi router network and am hoping for some advice and pointers so I can start to make progress.Here is the sit...

dmc123 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a 3850 stack consisting of (1) 24 port and (1) 48 port running 16.6.9. The 48 port had a hardware failure and was replaced with the exact same model. Since the replacement was added, the stack has gone down 4 times.5/7 at ~ 11:01:02 PM5/10 at ...

Hello Guys, I set up a router on a stick intervlan in a testlab but i am having trouble pinging from different vlans to another. Below are the configurations of the router and the switch. I am probably missing something here. I have connected a lapto...

jaytmcl97 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes