Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The power in the back is lit with green lights. I was able to configure this switch, and it is talking to another switch fine. I have a workstation plugged into one of the ports and the workstation is connected and pingable.  Everything works fine bu...

hicksj999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have switch 2960-X with version 15.0 have updated to 15.2 but after update to newer version , uplink was down and shows me cisco error msg then i have tried to get back to old version but it keeps reloading to the updated version , after many times...

Earlier, iBGP could not be redistributed into IGP until the emergence of the following command :"bgp redistribute-internal"but it is still not recommended to redistributed iBGP into IGP...Kindly comment on why is the redistribution not allowed by de...

We have a our DHCP server setup on one of our core switches for one of our smaller lesser used networks. It has been functioning fine until yesterday. It was behaving like we had run out of addresses. After doing some digging it "kinda" had.  When ru...

I have a C9300 stack running Gibralter 16.12.3 and I ran into a bug.  Then I discovered that there was an SMU for the bug.  Having never installed a SMU I decided to give it a try.  I copied the cat9k_iosxe.16.12.03.CSCvt72427.SPA.smu.bin to flash an...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I am currently running a cisco nexus switch of 9500 series now i want to upgrade the Software OS of nexus so anyone can provide me with the specific commands used to upgrade and do the necessary checklist while performing so and rest...