Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , i hope that someone can help me with this . im planning to configure a PBR on the core switch to route traffic coming from /24 subnet to a group of subnets the can be summarize 10.128.0.0/9 for traffic on port tcp/5900 only . the process is s...

I'm trying to understand how far I can push these 3560/3750 switches running ip base.I know they now support OSPF -- which is great.  But for ip multicast, they only support "PIM Stub Routing".I've read and re-read the config guide.  But I still don'...

ds6123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 LAN Segments at remote location. There are 4 routers and 4 subsequent switches. There is communication between all the routers and switches except one. Routing and NAT is done. When I try to ping router C from Switch A it is successful but w...

harshil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to troubleshoot input error in Cisco 2960 switch below is the input error detail GigabitEthernet0/23 is up, line protocol is up (connected)    Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 3cce.7345.b497 (bia 3cce.7345.b497)  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10000...

prince.p by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. (thanks for reading :) I am trying to establish a simple OSPF neighborship between a juniper and Cisco 7606 (WS-X6708-10GE) with some issues. (it works in the GNS3 lab no problem) The Cisco 7606 would appear to be sending (tx) hello messages, but...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After repeated calls from users complaining about duplicate IP address messages we set out to find the rogue DHCP server that is giving out IP addresses in the same scope that our Windows DHCP server is configured to hand out.  (172.16.1.1 to 172.16....

Hi Currently my users are having some issues on slowness when connecting to the server. I did a sniff and attached is the traffic. It is saying that the server IP is performing a TCP Retransmission to the client. Can I know is this means that the se...

Ken Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a access link between cisco 6509E switch and cisco 4500X switch. For each switch i have SVI in VLAN 700 I'm not able to ping between them. Config : 4500X : ios : cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.06.E.152-2.E6.bin/////interface TenGigabitEther...

Good day to you all. I am running a cisco 3845 router with software rev. 12.4. We have an Hwic SFP card for our fiber up link and we run two gigabit Ethernet ports for our network addresses. We are seeing speed slow downs and ping losses over the net...

prejudice are Sorrentine ciro I have a router in 2901 and opened its doors with the ip command nat inside source static tcp correct address interface port dialer 1 door, but when I connect remotely with an application, and I put the address ip public...

I have (2) 2921's each connected to its own 2960-X. The 2960-X's are Layer2 only and connected via a port channel. I cannot seem to get this to work right. Diagram is attached.  switch's have the command  ip default-gateway 10.255.193.1 <-- HSRP VIP...

embowers1 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently I have switch A (3850)and its uplink switch B(nexus ) and C (nexus), switch A int E1/1 connect to switch B E2/1, int E1/2 connect to switch C E2/1, switch A int E1/1 and E1/2 forms the port channel 1 switch B E2/1 is put in port channel 2 ...

Mary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unmanaged Switch

i couldn't find this part # SG110-24 unmanaged switch on cisco commerce workspace(ccw) could you please share me the exact Replacement for this part #  SG110-24 ?