Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! nexus 5k vpc

Hi, We have a mac address from a server card that appears on both Nexus 5K switches on the same port.It appears to be so due to the vpc , but it will be helpful if someone can elaborate on why the same mac appears on both switches. ( there is an L2 v...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to check if my nexus 5548UP is running Vpc or enhanced Vpc. Is there a command to verify that I have NXOS 5.1(3)N2(1) running on this switch  Thanksraj

raj.kumar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We are having 2 Nexus 7ks and they are connected to each other using  port channelThe configs shown below for both nexus switchinterface port-channel1  description vPC Peer-Link to ATL-NX7K01  switchport mode trunk  spanning-tree port type no...

I have an old 2950 switch and all the ports with a cable plugged in are solid green. No activity and some devices are working while others are not. How can I tell if the switch is UP or if I need to replace it?  Do I need to reboot it?  If so, how?

ARobinson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pretty new to this so there may be a simple answer to this.A customer uses the cisco VPN client and uses an LDAP server for authentication. They have asked for an anyconnect VPN to be setup just for their Win 8 users as the Win 8 users have issues...

Resolved! VSS with SUP 2T

DearsI have 2 no's 6509 chassis in VSS with sup2t and ASA-SM installed, as I know that the dataplane is active for both switches so the cisco says that I we will get the throughput of 4.0 tbps but the ASA-SM only supports 20 gbps, and all vlan interf...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LAN Port security

Hello,I have enabled port security on switches with below configuration. I connected guest laptop in switch A and completed my job and kept my laptop in IT cupboard. After 10 days I took the guest laptop and try to connect on switch B  in same vlan, ...

Hello all,I've got a problem, I've got two sites witch are connected with ASA 5505. Both are connected via a VPN.Site 1 and Site 2 (Site 2 is connected via a modem to the internet).The network from 1 and 2 are connected and see eachother. From site 1...