Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello world, Here is the situation, I have a serial terminal box (IOLAN black box to be exact). I have no idea what the IP of this box is but I do know it's MAC address. I need to telnet into this box to be able to change configs on it. I have it con...

Hi, Pls confirm how to check fragmented memory is increasing or not in 45xx switch  # sh memory summary                        Head        Total(b)         Used(b)        Free(b)          Lowest(b)  Largest(b)Processor   12B5908C   491417456   175424...

Hello Cisco Team,We have the following request from our production IT Team:WE have certain production devices that are plug into our CISCO Switches such as PLC or Video Cameras. The question is it possible to assign these devices a dymamic IP based o...

clamparth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have CISCO 2960, LANBase last IOS revision:Model                                       SW Version                                    SW Image -----                                                 ----------                                    ...

Dear all, refer to the configuration given below, can anyone guide me that "spanning-tree portFast" will cause switching loops or not ?  interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48 description "UPLINK-TO-MEMBERSHIP-03-SW-02" switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q ...

Hello,I am facing a strange issue with my cisco 6509 core switch. The issue is that all of a sudden some of the ports would stop working. None of these ports are error disabled. Status would show as connected. It would not draw an ip address from DHC...

I have 871, (2) 2611xm, 2501 (for whatever reason), is there a way to reset everything on these.  I got them used, I am almost done with the ccent and I think I am just making my configs more of a mess then what they were when I got them.  I am sur...

We have cisco C6509 as Core Switch, 4507 as a Distribution switch and Cisco 2960 & Juniper EX2200 as Access Switch. We configured storm-control commands on each of access switches and as well as on 4507 ports where access switches are connected. But ...

Hi,Got confused by reading too many documents regarding the PFC,MSFC,SP and RP.PFC - Policy feature card and know the use of it. MFSC - Multilayer Switch Feature Card and know the feature of it.For Sup 720: How the PFC and MSFC are integrated. Are bo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card