Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

GL_LIFE_LMO_C3K#sh proc cpu | ex 0.00CPU utilization for five seconds: 42%/7%; one minute: 41%; five minutes: 40%PID  Runtime(ms)  Invoked  uSecs    5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process    9    28794567  74326688    387   0.20%  0.16%  0.17%   0 ARP Input ...

I am seeing the following error in Nexus 7000.%OSPF-4-CKSM_ERR:  ospf-2 [3482] (default) Bad OSPF checksum in packet ffff computed 0 from 10.20.100.2 on Ethernet1/6%OSPF-4-CKSM_ERR:  ospf-2 [3482] (default) Bad OSPF checksum in pac...

i have 300 user in network  in 2 building and firist buiding 5 florsi use subnet /22i have core switch 3500xl fiber and 8 swith 3560 and my network have 2 router one for adsl and other for mpls so i want upgrade it to make voip network and wirelessso...

hello,I have attached a net. diagram for a new core routing setup. I am trying to get full redundancy for all attached distribution routers to our primary core bgp routers. I am thinking iBGP might be a solid option and I am looking for some advice o...

jmon420007 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why does a device prompt for a username when we try to access it via console.I have 2821 cisco router which has a minimal configuration(see the attachment)when i try to access the router via console it prompts for a username which im not aware and i ...

Hello,             I have a simple question. Is it possible with cisco router to forward port range to an internal nat host. I have to forward like 100 RTP ports & i m stucked. If yes please provide the cisco documention like so that i can figure it ...

faruk1988 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm a noob so please don't mind any eventual mistakes What is the correct way to set up this:1. Only Computer A should be able to access Computer B. Computer A can also access anything that it demands.2. Computer B should access ONLY Computer...

I am just configuring 3560 switch.. I logged in to the switch through console and did the basic configuration then i logged into the device thru telenet using local username and password, I enabled aaa and opened a new session and logged into the swi...

Arun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Actually i have 7600 router and all trafic passes through Gi0/1(Routed port) interface to 6500 series switch.I need to create  a vlan on this router  eg. vlan 10 Any how it is possible assign a vlan to routed port and traffic of wan interfaces and t...

Hi,I have a Cisco router 1941 connected to a switch. Im configuring the wlan-ap and i need to have the wireless devices have an ip in the same range of the wired devices.Since i cant use the same ip range on the gig0/1 and the Vlan 1 for the wireless...