Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have some microsoft Ad network that has remote sites.  At the remote sites they do not want servers but they have asa's.  Will need to configured dhcp and dns on the asa's.  Is it possible to integrate dns on the asa with active directory.  This i...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone run into this issue before? Two 5548 switches running switch profile and it got out of sync (probably because one of the switches lost power before it has chance to save configure). Once the switch profile out of sync, you can't make any c...

yatao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloEvery time there is flap in the network. It increase memory utilization of EIGRP process. Below is the output for your reference. As you may see holding memory is very high on 28 Feb.PID TTY  Allocated      Freed    Holding    Getbufs   Retbufs ...

Hi,Can someone explain to me how this can be possible. Also, note that after a reload both interfaces went back to "connected" state:asl2-enc05-02#sh int statusPort      Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  Speed Type[...]Gi0/21    asl2...

Hello, we have a Nexus 7018 with NX OS 5.2(1), and we were trying to understand somehow the steps to do a VACL, we know that in IOS it would be:interface GigabitEthernet9/33description Puerto. Capturaswitchportswitchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswit...

rpastrana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to confirm this is a licensing issue. On a 3750X with ipbase, I cannot create a vrf. So I would need the universal image, and that is a seperate license, correct?Is there a link that describes the difference bewteen ipbase and univeral imag...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have L3(4506) switch running in my environment.Since past few days i am finding host flapping logs in device. What could be cause of this logs.Feb 11 14:51:35: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 00:32:35:E5:BB:B1 in vlan 155 is moving from port Gi...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon Folks,I'm having a bit of an issue with the RV180W.I recently saw it for a good price online, and required a new router (had a netgear that died, and my backup was a really buggy Belkin which I'm currently using).I'm having an issue wi...

Good Morning All:Question about a silly thing that I have forgotten. I can get my configuration onto my switch as the startup-config but when I reload it does not become the running-config.  The running-config retains the old configuration.  If I iss...