Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vLAN and LACP

Hi everyone,I want a 24 port switch that can do the below functions:• vLAN and LACP support • Inter vLAN routingshould i go for a multilayer switch ws-c3750x switches or ws-c2960 should be alright?please suggest.brsam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the world is leaning now toward mobility, laptops are much practical for an IT Professional, but they lack RS232 ports nowadays. My question is : when will Cisco deliver a console cable with USB support (instead of RS232) because third party adapt...

Greetings:I currently have a Cisco 3945 router deployed and I am reaching the CPU's max during peak usage. The 3945 supports ~500Mbps Fast/CEF Switching and I need something at least double that capacity. I need the ability to have at least 8 RJ-45 1...

ynyng by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have no issues when I use only pc in the port, it gets authenticated and works fine.When I connect a PC via a polycom phone then it gets error disabled.It will go to error disable only when I connect the (PC and polycom) together & at once I connec...

Kirangeek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my two HO router is connected in MPLS cloud behind HO1 router web server 1 is connected. i want from MPLS cloud any branch (A, B or C) when want to go to WEB SERVER-1. HO-1 router should be replicate that tropic to WEB SERVER-2 which is behind con...

HiI have 2 ISP connected to Router A and Router BBoth the routers are connected to the core 3750 switch.. I want to send the traffic from the switch that goes to router A to router B...I have done the following but its not working...vlan 120 = 10.120...

HiI have a 2 ISP One Hooked to router A and the Other to B both are hooked to Core switch 3750. The Port on the switch where the Router is connected is No switch Port and I have given the IP address.3750 - has the PBR templatedI would like to use PBR...

Hi Experts,       RACK 1 is the old rack and NEW RACK is the rack which is going to be procurred for some new Servers. All the Servers in the RACK 1 has a default gateway as PIX Inside IP. As of now the 3560 Switches acts as Layer 2 and does not have...

Hi, Good Day to all.I need help from you in the configuration below.When I connect the two wan links and interfaces Fe0 FE1, I browse, however software like skype keep falling and rising all the time.I wonder where is the error in the configuration t...