Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi - I noticed on a router config under snmp trapssnmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartsnmp-server enable traps ds1snmp-server enable traps ttysnmp-server enable traps flash insertion removalsnmp-server enab...

I've written and applied a QoS policy to clasify some critial data as they traverse our network.The access-list that I use to match the traffic doesn't seem to be getting any "matches", however, the access-list used for SNMP access to the switch is s...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have a Cisco WS-C2960S-48TD-L with 12.2(55)SE2.This is a standalone switch, not in stack, and with no order it reboots itself looking for a new master election. On logging i have nothing, but connected with console cable i see the following afte...

Hello,I am having a few issues with a web server.  Some users can hit it across the network and a few are hitting the page but getting errors.  I am satisfied its not a network problem as i can access it ok from my laptop and also ping or traceroute ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody   I understand how we can use FECN, BECN bit to let sending router knows it has to slow down.This is from my book:R1--------FR1-------FR2---------R2R1 is sending data to R2 . FR1 receives a frame from R1. FR1 notices the congestion on it...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to run ip https server command. but this command is missing. pleae help me on this. Switch#sh verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSAL-M), Version 03.02.00.XO RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical ...

Hi, I have problems to do an IOS upgrate of N5K-C5548UP, i have the next error:switch(config)# install all kickstart bootflash:n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.1.3.N2.1b.binVerifying image bootflash:/n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.1.3.N2.1b.bin for bo...

I currently use a Cisco SGE2010P (PoE) for my default gateway for all of the network. We also utilize a hosted VoIP solution and I have a static route that sends this traffic out a dedicated line for just voice. Works great but I would like to add in...