Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a MIB that will either tell what ports a vlan is associated to, or a MIB that can help us what ports and vlans are associated?  We are spacifically looking at reporting on trunk interfaces with multiple vlans allowed accross.Thanks,Duane R. ...

anerdyguy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a flat network, layer 2 switching, with a single vlan. We have already configured our 3550 switch so each port has a separate vlan. We setup the SVI and have f/01 as a routed port to the internet and inter vlan routing facilitato...

All,I have a strange thing going on.  Well, strange to me anyways.  We have a 3560 switch that does not have IP routing enabled.  However, when I do a show IP route I get a table with a couple of entries.  There is the table I see:IDF16-Switch01#sh i...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello alli have a Cisco 3560 24 port switch acting as a layer 2 switch, i have desktops and 5 access points connected to it...recently for the past one month i see the access points getting restarted automatically every one hour and also the desktop ...

Nexus 5010 Setupinterface Eth1/1switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk native vlan 99speed 1000interface Eth1/2switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk native vlan 99speed 1000WS-3750G-48T Master Stack Ports IOS 12.2(35)SE5!interface Gigabiteethernet 5/0...

I am trying to create a channel-group so that I can use 4x1gig connections from a 3560-x to my core a 4507r.  When i set the ports the 3560 shows them as suspended.  here is the sh run from the ports.  I know that I have gi1/4 on the 3560 shutdown ri...

dwilli337 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are wanting to run some policy based routing.  I have set up the route map, but when I attempt to assign the policy to the Vlan interface, it is not an option.Is there an option that will need to be enabled prior to utilizing this feature? We are ...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to work with Policy Based Routing on my WS-C4507R-E.However, the IOS (cat4500e-entservicesk9-mz.122-50.SG.bin) does not recognize the "ip policy route-map" command. I have been told that PBR does not work when ip cef is enabled.Is ...

Hi All,I would like to know how do I configure QoS for Voice Traffic.In our network we have configured multiple ports under one voice vlan. I would like to configure QoS on these ports.Also please let me know whether can we configure QoS for the Vlan...