Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to enable Netflow on N5K-5672UP and send it to my Netflow analyzer to detect the DDoS attacks but before that, i want to know if that switch has a built-in in chipset or ASIC for Netflow or not.If i enable Netflow during high and volumet...

HI there my switch is not booting after upgrade the firmware, even if i connect putty via console nothing is showing.The problem happened after apply the "reload" commend  see the details below SVR-SWITCH#show flash:Directory of flash:/2 -rwx 2653 De...

Swajith by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The client cannot see all SSID. If there are 5 SSID  4 will be shown. I am using a cisco  5760  controller. and also for some clients, even local websites are slowly loading. others it works fine.Before I had a slow browsing experience, then I cha...

i just got a 2960 -s switch for my birthday and i am gonna use it to connect my laptop and raspberry pis and my server to my router the switch is connected to my router via static ip on fastethernet0 i can ping my router but unable to get out onto th...

We are in the process of collapsing 2 data centers into one. Currently each data center has a pair of Nexus 7Ks, VPC paired, running OTV. We have migrated all devices on OTV extended VLANs to a single data center and now need to decommission OTV. Doe...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue with HSRP on my Nexus7000 resulting in a Active/Active-State.Does anyone see where the problem is founded or where I should look next?Thx in advance and Greetings from Berne,Stefan MuellerLayout2 Nexus 7000 with NX-OS 5.1(3) as...

Hello, we're receiving output errors on two interfaces of a Nexus 5672.  Setup: Two Nexus 5672 in one vPC domain, multiple C2232TM FEX connected, each  Nexus 5672 has an uplink to N7K core switches. The N5Ks are in cut-through switching mode, MTU on ...

cableguy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am VERY new to switch programming, but i am attempting to migrate 40+ cameras off of a 4507R Catalyst switch to a 2960x. they are all programmed to be on 80 vlan, and the 4507 has switchport mode access, with switchport access vlan 80 set. on the n...