Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I just bought  a C3750 switch and trying to have the hosts connected to the switch get internet connection through my ASA5512. First, I created a point to point connection between inside interface  (192.168.5.1/30) of my ASA and GigabitEthernet1/0/23...

OneNinja by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, My query is specific to cisco. If i have a SFP+ port in any switch/router etc, can i insert and use SFP port in that ? i recall reading somewhere that SFP+ port is backward compatible with SFP ports. By backward compatible i mean that we can ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The company where I work have a Catalyst 6506-E chassis with two supervisor engines 720, currently only the man Supervisor Engine is working.I am planing to implement the Redundancy Supervisor Engine, while I was investigating I found an article t...

Hi, I am trying to configure primary and secondary route with pref 1 and 2.The objective is to always use primary route gateway 10.1.1.1. and Only use secondary gateway 10.1.1.2 if primary is down.On top of tht, I also have a default route 0.0.0.0/0 ...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have got a WS-C2960X-48TD-L and I have a question regarding QoS.==============================First, QoS is disable as you can see:==============================#show mls qosQoS is disabledQoS ip packet dscp rewrite is enabled =============...

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble with output drops that maybe someone would be kind enough to check over for me. The map for this section is here https://imgur.com/a/baPYoxb I have 2x 2960 connected to 2x Nexus 3500 via 4x Fibre, as I make adjust...

If you need to configure Jumbo framing to ports that are assigned to L2 port-channels on a Cisco Nexus 5k, should you configure it on the actual port-channel or the actual physical interface? Will making this change cause any disruption?

Hi,I have a problem with GUI on my C2960X switch. I have upgraded my switch to version 15.2.7E4 MD using command:archive download-sw /overwrite http:X.X.X.X/_cisco/c2960x-universalk9-tar.152-7.E4.tarAfter restart switch:------------------------------...