Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

How can we check which port r open in a router ? We are facing a problem of ftp uploading on our server through routers network. but ftp downloading is no issue.

Hii,If someone is downloading any files from an ftp site,can i see which IP is trying that and what file they are currently downloading or wht they had downloaded??thkns in adv.

I need to get my office PCs networked together so we can start sharing files and schedule meetings easier. What do I need to understand to make decisions regarding this.

dsweeny by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsCisco 805 router.in startup-config--------------------line 1 modem InOut modem autoconfigure type MYMODEMTYPE transport input all stopbits 1 speed 19200 flowcontrol hardware---------------------------in running-config i have "speed" varying ...

This is a general information request regarding a switches role in a LAN. I was wondering what role a company would play in supporting a switch. For instance, if you paid the manufacturer to monitor a switch, what information would they be privy to i...

HiTo prevent end-user to use illegal IP address.We will implement the L3 ACL on the Layer2 SW (WS-C2950G-48-EI) Per-interface!!!!This solution have any limitation about WS-C2950G-48-EI ? !!!Sample Config:interface FastEthernet0/1ip access-group F1-IP...

jalen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii,I have a appln server which is mapped in my router.I am able to access this from anywhere using the public ip. but if i try to access it from inside the n/w using the same public ip it doesnt, is there any way out??

Hi,I'm quite new in Cisco and I need to understand fundamentals differences between Gigastack and Uplink when making L2 access stack on a hierachical network. I'm aware of duplex consideration in Gigastack daisy-chained solutions, but what's more ?Re...

i have a 3750 Giga speed switch,each port is capable of 1 gb portbut when i do inventory using ciscoworks,it shows me that some ports are not functioning properly.some ports are showing 10/100 mbps

PC-A IP=10.1.1.1 +--+[e0/0:10.1.1.5 RouterA s0/0:195.1.1.4]===V35===[s0:195.1.1.10 RouterB 152.1.1.1:e0]+--+[e0:RouterC 152.1.1.2](Please see attachment for a better diagram)From any device on the network, I can ping each other OK.However, my questi...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a college and given below are the specifications and questionswe have lease line (256 kbps), modem (keymile lecar), cisco router (cisco 1721), proxy server (winxpsp2 running winproxy v 2.1R2h), Fortinet firewall (fortigate 60).I face the fo...

drarvindc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup an 1811w in our office with multiple vlans, NAT, 802.11g, and VPN. I pretty much have everything working the way I would like, except for one thing. We have 2 static IP addresses assigned by our cable internet company. We have 2 termi...