Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have configured a local dhcp server on our routers. The issue is that the people onsite are experiencing connections problems, after looking into the issue, we found out that sometime the dhcp server allocates a wrong subnet mask to the clie...

aklausner by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We have a new Catalyst 6509 and the power cord is CAB-AC-2500W-EU. But I found the cord has no grounding connector. What should I do? Can anybody give me a advice?Thanks very much.Figure for CAB-AC-2500W-EU:http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/d...

shahaij by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using 3745 router, When i debug anything lets say debug crypto isakmp it doesn't show me notifications on the screen,Till 2 months back it was happening perfectly fine..All of sudden it stopped.Any help will be appreciated on the urgent basis...

Hi all,I do have a question regarding the backplane capability of the 3750 switch. I know from the CCO docs that it has 32 GBps backplane capability. My question is as the stack increases, does this mean that it still has the same 32 GBps backplane...

reynaldob by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get NAT-PT support working on a Cisco DSL router to support native ipv6 clients behind it. I've done a lot of searching, and can't find the answers to what I'm doing wrong. I have two problems.First, I can't get them to grab additiona...

100.20.1.0 with subnet mass 255.255.255.252....How many subnet does it has?How many IP address does it has?what is the IP broadcast address?

cbs_my by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are the gigastacks "hot-swappable"? Someone told me that gigastacks are not hot swappable and that I should power down the switch before inserting and removing the gigastack... is that correct?Thanks!

c-tai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to provide permanent IP Address to the client computer thats why I have given lease 365 days in DHCP Pool. Problem is that some times IP got changes after 1 or 2 days. Sometimes there are IP conflicts in the Network. Belo is the Configuration....

md_ani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following performance issues have arisen since installing the 806 on a 10Mbit Telstra Bigpond Cable connection. I have been using FTP to download large backup files (approx 400MB +) and files like Windows service packs via HTTP. There seems to be...

timhaigh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could I have someone double-check my simple design here attached you will find a drawing.Here is a description -Currently have:1 Pix 515e2 3550 24 SMI conneted via 2 sx GBICs and fiber patch.1 1121 WAPAdding:2 3550 24 SMI1 3550 48 SMI1 3550 12G (Laye...

bsisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes