Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to change MTU on my switch . but I found in documentation for procedure need to reload. I would like to make sure change MTU on switch 2960x Version 15.2 must reload switch or not  Please suggest me. 

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys. I need to upgrade the 4451 from 16.9.2 to 16.9.5. Humbly requesting for your advice on the steps. Currently on the show version, it readsSystem image file is "bootflash:isr4400-universalk9.16.09.02.SPA.bin"and show startup-config has only:bo...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi im new here, i dont know how much time it will take for somebody to answer but, im doing a proyect and i can't find what type of wifi type does this switch support (if 11a, 11b, etc), i've tried reading a manual but can't seem to find it.would be ...

ccolonm8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I changed the management IP on a bunch of nexus switches after which I'm not able to login with tacacs/aaa. I can login through local creds though.I was suggested to remove the tacacs/aaa configs before the change and then add them back. But I did no...

JR21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since upgrading to 16.9.4 I have had so many problems with switch IOS upgrades. I do not want the Smart licensing or call-home features. We just tested migrating from 16.9.4 to 16.9.5 and it failed. I don't want this series, anymore. Do the other IOS...