Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4028 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

211 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214352 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27158 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42187 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

214 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

283850 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7707 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

192848 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16918 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5341 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56401 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

How to expend existing disk space of cisco vFMC

Hello all, I would like to get some help how to How to expend existing disk space of cisco vFMC. For example, i have 2500 GB disk at existing fmc, then i want to get increase 300 GB. I did increase at vm level to 300 GB, and i check "df -h" command i...

CiscoJane by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to Login to ASDM

Hi All,Need your suggestion is fixing the login to ASDM. Getting Login Failed error even the same password works for SSH and also to download the launcher from https://ipaddress/admin. But when i login from ASDM getting Login failed error.I went thro...

ssan239 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9300 switch doesn't connect via SSH

I have a couple of switches that are trunked via a LAN cable from another switch. I noticed that these switches sometimes have a hard time to SSH into. I get the error: "Connection timed out". After a while and a few tries I can connect just fine. I ...

Rick001 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nexus9000 guestshell iperf3 values issue

Hi All! I have one problem related to running GuestShell on Nexus 9000 I managed to successfully run guestshell and install iperf3. But when i start measuring channel bandwidth, it shows tiny values, the hundreds of kilobytes, while the real channel ...

FTD Routing question

Hi to all,i am facing the following problem, please refer also to the png attached (i also have some information on the png attached).An IPsec VPN 2811 router tries to establish an IPSec vpn with an FTD. I have setup this config on the lab and i noti...

Ditter by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Erro ios

Pessoal, estou com essa falha aqui no meu switch Cisco ws-3560-34ts. Alguém saberia o que eu poderia fazer para normalizar essa condição?

bug cisco.jpg

cisco outdoor AP1542I not powering up

Greetings, Kindly advise how to check and rectify cisco outdoor AP1542I for not powering up. The WAPs are connected to 9200 series POE switch and the switch ports are able to power other devices when connected.  End user found that 4 out of 18 instal...

EIGRP with ASA in multiple context flapping

hi Cisco,I am using below topology in my lab where ASA in multiple context - C1 and C2 sharing the same physical interface, in different VLANs (sub interface) is not able to establish EIGRP neighborship with 2 cisco routers (point to point). Although...

dhrtech1_0-1715186241740.png
dhr.tech1 by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reserve sandbox

Hello,How do you actually reserve a sandbox? There doesn't seem to be any Reserve button any more on this latest GUI. I'm logging in and looking at this site: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/DevNet Thanks!

Creating a S2S VPN - protected networks via IP extended ACL

Hi to all,i was trying to find why the the vpn between an FTD and a cisco router could not come up and concluded to this:When i create the S2S VPN PtP topology if i just add the protected networks, the tunnel does not come up.For example if behind th...

Ditter by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Network with two uplink

Hello everyone,Here i have two uplink from my main core switch which is connected to Main-R.i would like to utilize both uplink same time for different network Eg:MGMT network use Service Provider as a Uplink (192.168.3.2)DATA network use Main-R as a...

Q.png

Resolved! MTU on subinterfaces

So normally a standard interface has an MTU of 1500.When creating a sub-interface on a router (or using an SVI on switch), should the MTU be manually lowered to 1496 to account for the extra 4 bytes?Everything just seems to work without this, so I am...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days