TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using CME 4.0(2) and 12.4(11)T. Trying to setup the IP comm 2.0(2) and VT advantage. IP comm works fine independently. When opening the VT advantage, it can not dial in or out and always return a fast busy tone and show a "unknown number" on dis...

thr0237ab by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set-up a C1760 voice gateway with a VWIC-1MFT-E1 connecting to an ISDN30 PRI (E1)pri-group timeslots 1-8,16 on the controller E1 I get the following message:%Controller tdm clock does not have data capabilityAny idea's why I can't do th...

ccpagel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

has anyone ever seen these protocols, or have some additional details? We see these protocols being used periodically from both endpoints and our Cisco MCU's. We suspect this may be causing problems with our application layer prioritization. H.263+FI...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All7960 was giving error "Load Authentication Failure" when starting on CCME 4.0 system. So we tried a reset (hold # key down when cycling power then 123456789*0#) but now it hangs with lines keys flashing green. I can't get it to boot at all! No ...