TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, My organization has 4x EX90 and 1x Profile 52 Telepresence units. I would like to know what infrastructure is necessary to get these devices working, and have integration with Skype? Based on one design guide that I skimmed I assume, that I would...

Does anybody know if the ROOM KIT P60 can be registered to a 3rd-party system such as Zoom, BlueJeans, etc. using H.323 protocol? For instance, the datasheet of the ROOM KIT PLUS mentions that "Third-party H.323 Gatekeepers and standards-based SIP pr...

We are trying to create a user guide for our new Cisco rooms. We want to move away from having a laminated sheet in the room, and wanted to have a digital version on the various VC systems. We can change the background easily, but we wanted to have a...

Hey all,I am using the following topology:Video Endpoint (Public IP) <--(H323)-->cisco VCS-Exp(v7.2)<---SIP TLS---> cisco VCS-control(v7.2)<--H323 -> AA/MCU (cisco 8710)The video call was initiated from a Public VC endpoint using H323 protocol to ou...