TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi  I facing a strange behavior from the DX80 after upgrading it to CE8.2.2 , whenever i turn the Proximity mode on the CUCM to On , after saving it turns to off by itself . Also the Intelligent Proximity configuration tab is not found in the DX80 Ad...

A big problem I am stuck with is the licensing. Really, I have been trying a lot to find the solution for it but couldn't. Actually I have deployed all these server (mentioned in title) in my home lab for CCNP Collaboration certification preparation....

This question was posted before, but there was no official document for the API. Well it's out now: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce81/sx-mx-in-room-control-guide-ce81.pdf But I'm yet to see anybody made it work. I tr...

afadeyev1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Im going to purchase the smartnet for the below product.     Product                         Smartnet                        Qnty CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9CON-ECDN-SX2PHD122CTS-QSC20-MICCON-ECDN-QSC20MIC2 As I have to collect the serial numbers of the h...