TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Community, I´m working on an issue:I have sucessfully sync my numbers in TMS Source and Phonebook.After pushing to Endpoint I don´t see numbers, only SIP_URI can display there.I need LDAP type:VOICE-telephone. But on Roomkit I only can show up typ...

Hi All,   Wanted to know if there is an option turn off the local camera of the WebEx room kit when dialing to a video conference.   We do not want others to see the local video regardless of who is hosting the meeting.   Cheers

Dear Experts; I am new to Cisco tele Presence. We have the below BOM ordered by the customer and the existing VCS-Express is appliance with No dual network Interface Option Key. Now they have made the redundant system with VCS-Expressway in VM and...

Hello everyone,I am having issues as moderator to unmute all the mics when are muted from the room.If I unmute from the Cisco Web Interface, everything works fine. However when I try to unmute using BlueJeans as moderator I am not able to enable it w...

Hi Team , Any one please help me to get the OVA Template  download link for CWMS- Webex Meeting server 2.0. I couldn't able to find it in cisco.com , only i can see .iso files, not for OVA template. Appreciate your help on this asap. Regards, Ashiq ...