Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi!We implemented the MeetingPlace 7.x integration with LotusNotes 8.5. Scheduling is working nice and everything's OK. Without the SSL mpsa database.Then we found that int the MPSA.nsf database the scheduling template is creating "documents" with th...

I have a helpdesk voicemail box that has a greeting "Hi... if this is an emergency, please press 2".  After they press 2, the call gets forwarded to another extension.  The transfer rules specify the call to be transferred to another extension (7051)...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All , I am going ot integrate cucm 8.6 & mgcp VG with right fax . Can you provide me  the document.PSTN---GW----Mgcp-----CUCM 8.0X----SIP-----RightFax Moreover does CUCM 8.6 support t.38 fax protocol??how i enbale T.38 on mgcp VG.Than...

I have followed the directions in the "setting up the Greetings administrator" document.  I've read and re-read.I cannot get the directed routing rule to acess the GA.  I set the CTI RP in CUCM with the extension I wanted (2350), a...

mmiktus by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes