Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to find out who placed a call to whom on a particular day and time.  A subscriber receives a blank email periodically with no "from" statement, just a timestamp. They don't have unified messaging.  I want to see if the transaction logs (lo...

Hi, I have installed Cisco Unity Messaging Unified version 7 and integrated with Exchange 2010.I have two scenario, and I want to know if are normal or not: 1.       If the 2 IP phones are subscribed with Cisco Unity: the first IP phone call the othe...

omar_youn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all experts.In CUCM 7.x, if i am using DHCP to assign IP to ip phones, can i track any ip phone's IP via its extension ?For example, there is John with extension 1001. If i want to know, what ip is currently used by IP phone, can i see it ?Thanks ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I currently have  a situation with a Cisco IP conference Phone(cp-7937) which was ordered recently. We do not have a call manager router and we need to connect the Cisco Phone to the data link. Please advise us on how this can be done.Tho...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes