Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX 7.x question

Hi,I have a problem with one of my scripts I just wrote. Everytime I power cycle the computer the new promts and directories are not retained. Someone said he saw this before in the old IPCC version and said the files needed to be loaded up and not j...

rcrumm_2 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help on how to configure Push To Talk URL (PTT) on CUCM 7.0.(1).

I have been reading and trying to figure out how to enable the PTT button on CUCM 7.0 (1) and cannot find any information. I know that it is possible on CME so I assume that it can be done on CUCM. I hope that someone can help guide me in the right d...

lukekrouse by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Media Termination Point and Transcoding - do I need to use one?

Hello All,            I'am setting up a CUCM 7.0 deployment using CUBE.  I'am doing a sip trunk to the CUBE.  The CUBE to every destination region is G.729 and all internal calls are g.711.  My question is the need for a media termination point.  I g...

steigja by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SRST Voicemail

Hi,When the router is in SRST mode, users need to access their voicemail personal greeting via the voicemail button on the phone, I have everything else working except this.unity connection 7 voicemail pilot is 3330In response to a general voicemail ...

PAUL CHEN by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes