Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem to run SDK v7.1 for localized directory to search LDAP in Windows server 2019 Standard.when I try to browse the default ASP code for localizeddirectory.asp I got and error "XML Parsing Error: syntax error"Anyone knows if there ...

Hi!Anybody know what does this message mean:Date: Mar 31 11:31:57 Machine Name: cucm-pub Severity: Error Process: Message: : ЁЊ#012#025##030Date: Mar 31 11:32:49 Machine Name: cucm-pub Severity: Error Process: Message: : #013‘#012љ,#030I have a l...

We’re having an issue where some of our Jabber chat rooms are not showing up for some members. The Jabber client gives some members are “The chat room has been deleted” error message and doesn’t show the required chat room for them to join. Can you g...

AhmedAziz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My doctors are using a transcription phone (analog port on call manager) to call the transcription system which is also connected via analog ports on the call manager. They are getting disconnected after 12 hours. Is there a setting to extend this? I...