Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm facing a scenario where a customer is running CUWL 8.x and wish to add a large number of conference phones.Along with the license L-PUB-IP-DEV-UWL the CCW tool auto-adds UCSS. This is a mandatory requirement, it cannot be removed.However, the Pub...

We are upgrading UCCX from 7.0(1)SR05 to 8.5.1, after running PUT we got the backup file as PUTBackup26-Aug-14#14-29.tarWhile restoring this file in 8.5.1 system we are getting error message as "Enter a valid backup file" and is unable to proceedBack...

Hi everyone,I am trying to install Unity Connection 7.1.5b or 8.0(3a) as a first step before upgrade to 10.5; I am using UCS C220 M3 SFF, VMWare Sphere ESXi 5.5, using OVA from Cisco, but I am getting the following errors each time:Has anyone has fix...

Unfortunately I have to deal with a lot of 9@ route patterns in our deployment.  I understand weird things happen when 9@ is used, but even this one is boggling my mind.  So I was hoping someone could help me understand why it's doing what it's doing...

srpm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed CUCM 8.6 in VMware workstation and whenever i access Serviceability>Tools>Service Activation,it shows error "The requested resource (/ccmservice/ccmservice) is not available."...attached is output of util service list...Please anyone...

Does anyone have experience with migrating from Cisco Unity Connection to Microsoft Unified Messaging and how Unified Messaging integrates with Cisco Unified Communications (Call Manager, Presence, and Contact Center)? Are there features you had with...