Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are planning to deploy Unity Connection speech connect, is it possible to use it for Non-Unity users e.g. users who does not have Unity Connection Mailboxes, May be CUCM users or 3rd party like Avaya usersAs per our understanding, voice announceme...

We have around 25 branch offices in the nation, each with its own CSS and dial-patterns. Even though anyone can dial a person inside the company using their 5-digit extension, people still call each other using their direct 10 digit number. What can ...

Does anyone know of a way to bulk associate CUPC directory numbers with their usernames?  Right now I have to go one by one and update them manually.The manual process is as follows;Go to the UPC DeviceGo into the directory number that I want to asso...

Hi.Our client wants to be able to dial between clusters and use a dialing plan such as *01XXXX*02XXXXwhere * is an access code, (01,02) are site identifiers, and XXXX are the internal extensions for each site.The client requested that whenever user A...

Resolved! VG224 mounting

Anyone now the part number for the mounting brackets for a VG224. I have looked everywhere and cannot find a part number or anyone that carries the right angle mounts. We need about a dozen rack mounting brackets. Thanks!    

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes