Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, for  jabber 9.1 integration i sync'ed all users at Callmanager, Presence and  Unity to our LDAP (MS AD). with CUCM and Presence (both 8.6.x), it  works fine, just Unity Connection sync the Users from AD, but i cannot import Users  with german spe...

Hi,I was using Cisco IP Communicator 2.1 without problems.But when upgrading PC's  to Windows 7, I have also to upgrade Cisco IP Communicator becausethere was a error message at startup of IP Communicator and no access to Internal Directory.The issue...

alainauer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a user who is going on leave and they would like to leave their message greeting in place, but would like to turn off the ability for callers to leave them an actual voicemail.  Is there a way to disable that functionality for this one user?T...

Hi everybody,A customer is having problems with this Software. When both receptionists try con login to the CUAC they get the following message:Failed to login to server the following error was returnedLicense expired or limit exceededWhen the custom...