Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello a Good Person,Does a UPC(Unified Port Controller) of the FI 6200 supports multi protocol ports concurrently?For example, Second UPC has 1/9-16. can I configure those ports like these? 1/9-10 for Server ports , 1/11-12 for Uplink ports, 1/13-14 ...

moyeonlee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a UCS-Blade and UCSM with version 2.1 (1e), I create the boot policy to boot from the disk local and raid 1.The trouble is that when the Blade server boot show me the screen in SHELL, in other words the server st...

All, have aprox 100 C220's deployed and need to setup NTP and hardcode speed/duplex on the management port (assuming it's set to autoneg). Can anyone advise how this is to happen as I don't see anything readily available in CIMC GUI or CLI. Any docs ...

Dear TeamWe have 2 FI and 2 MDS 1 SANCurrenlty the connectivity is2 direct physical connections from FI-A to MDS12 direct physical Connections from FI-B to MDS2From MDS 1 connection to SAN Primary controllerFrom MDS 1 connection to SAN Secondary cont...

JO BO by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes