Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,  I have a question regarding the speed/BW of vNics we create put of VIC 1240/1280. Lets say I am using 6248 FI's and 2208 IOM's and I connect all 8 ports from each I/O module to FI, so I will have 80 GB B/W on each IOM going to FI. I have a V...

Does UCS (Servers and Storage) have to have Nexus infrastructure or it can also work with Cisco Catalyst 6509 series switches. If I understand correctly, Nexus is recommended switches for optimal performance and UCS should also work with Cisco Cataly...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco requirements state "FC ports should end on last port of the module".. I would assume that means last port of ANY module and not the last ports of the "last module"?Just confirming when installing a "n55-m16up" (16 port expansion module) into a ...

hi all,I see this error affecting my M72KR-E adapters.  I can reset connectivity with the DCE to clear this error, but it just keeps coming back.    I'm on 2.0(1x) right now ... and my M71JR-E.Q adapters don't get this error.Any thoughts?Thanks,Cy.  ...

Can vm-fex and nexus 1000v be on the same service profile? I currently have a profile that has 10vnics, 2 of them used for 1000v and the othr 8 is on standard dvswitch. I did this because I antd the option to migrate back toa dvswitch incase soething...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes