Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyoneI am using NBAR on my 7206VXR box to mark RTP stream to DSCP EF and SIP to CS3. Marking of SIP to CS3 works fine, but I got problem with RTP marking. Sometimes output packet are NOT marked, altough the output of policy-map applied on th...

x_plana01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed call manager 4.00 in MCS 7825-I3 . After installation it is showing:-DBError 1547CDBLException Dump:[Object creation failed]DB errorKindly help

kitchu999 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!On a 2950 switch with identical port config one phone do not send periodically cdp mesages (not checked on monitoring session, only with sh cdp nei command on the 2950 switch), which results trust device lost event.it seems the phone tries to ...

drobel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to change the dial plan from 4digit extension to 8 digit extension. I want to use BAT for applying this change. I didn't find any option which will change DN number. We have about 1000+ IP Phones and i have all the MAC address recorded....

I want to configure a few Cisco 2811 gateways to replace SLTs. I patched VSPT to level 9, but still in VSPT I can't find external node of type ITP-L. External type 2811 offers only IPFAS and BRI connections. I searched Cisco site for further info but...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to protect my network using access-list, what's inside are a gatekeepers and billing system plus some other services, but by using the bellow access-list wont work if my last statements says, deny ip any any, what I'm doing wrong...

Top Solution Authors